Do you understand what happens to you when stressed? Do you know how coping can help you? Join me as I break down the functions of the brain so you can cope more effectively
This podcast will help you:
- Understand the structure and function of your brain
- Learn what your brain is doing when you’re stressed
- Identify brain-body regulation keys to help you cope
Connect on Instagram @dr.melissasmith
Don’t miss out on weekly podcast episodes. Subscribe here to receive new episode drops in your inbox each week.
Subscribe on iTunes Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? If not, I’d highly encourage you to do so today. I have some really great podcast episodes coming up and I would hate for you to miss them. Click here to subscribe on iTunes so you never miss an episode! And while you’re subscribing and feeling extra loving, please leave me a review as well! Just click here to review, and select “Ratings & Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you so much! I’m also on Spotify! Click the button below to listen!
Receive my weekly podcast directly to your inbox I promise not to spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- What Happened to You by Dr. Bruce Perry & Oprah Winfrey
- Episode 140: Debunking Stress Myths
- Episode 52: Book Review – The Upside of Stress
Other Ways to Enjoy the Podcast: