Join in as I discuss the two things you’ll want to focus on in order to feel better about yourself. I will share what healthy self-esteem is and how you can truly cultivate this both for yourself, your family, and those you lead.
This podcast will help you:
- Understand what healthy self-esteem is
- Learn how healthy self-esteem develops
- Identify the two components of healthy self-esteem
Connect on Instagram @dr.melissasmith
Don’t miss out on weekly podcast episodes. Subscribe here to receive new episode drops in your inbox each week.
Subscribe on iTunes Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? If not, I’d highly encourage you to do so today. I have some really great podcast episodes coming up and I would hate for you to miss them. Click here to subscribe on iTunes so you never miss an episode! And while you’re subscribing and feeling extra loving, please leave me a review as well! Just click here to review, and select “Ratings & Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you so much! I’m also on Spotify! Click the button below to listen!
Receive my weekly podcast directly to your inbox I promise not to spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Transcend: The New Science of Self-Actualization
- Episode 127: Learning to Tolerate Risk Pt. 1: Security Needs
- Episode 128: Learning to Tolerate Risk Pt. 2: Growth Needs
- Episode 129: Learning to Tolerate Risk Pt. 3: Balancing Security & Growth
Other Ways to Enjoy the Podcast: