Life is risky. Nothing is guaranteed, and regardless of where you are, you’re going to take your punches. Learning how to navigate the risks of a fulfilling life is vital to your success. So vital, in fact, that this episode is part one of a three part series on risk. This week is all about understanding yourself and your security needs, which are those needs designed to protect you from risky decisions.
This discussion will help you to:
- Understand your needs for both security and growth
- This understanding brings awareness about your risk tolerance
- Clarity about why some decisions will never fit for you
- And compassion for both yourself and others when it comes to facing down fears
- Better understand your security needs
- These are needs everyone has
- But the way we cope with them and try to get them met can either help us or hinder us
Subscribe on iTunes Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? If not, I’d highly encourage you to so today. I have some really great podcast episodes coming up and I would hate for you to miss them. Click here to subscribe on iTunes so you never miss an episode! And while you’re subscribing and feeling extra loving, please leave me a review as well! Just click here to review, and select “Ratings & Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you so much! I’m also on Spotify! Click the button below to listen!
Receive my weekly podcast directly to your inbox I promise not to spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time!