Join me this week on the podcast as we discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly of self-esteem. We’ll explore why self-esteem is good if done right and give you some solutions to better apply self-esteem in your life.
This podcast will help you:
- Learn the impact of the self-esteem movement (hint: it’s not all roses)
- Understand the difference between secure & insecure self-esteem
- Identify effective ways of cultivating secure self-esteem
Connect on Instagram @dr.melissasmith
Don’t miss out on weekly podcast episodes. Subscribe here to receive new episode drops in your inbox each week.
Subscribe on iTunes Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? If not, I’d highly encourage you to do so today. I have some really great podcast episodes coming up and I would hate for you to miss them. Click here to subscribe on iTunes so you never miss an episode! And while you’re subscribing and feeling extra loving, please leave me a review as well! Just click here to review, and select “Ratings & Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you so much! I’m also on Spotify! Click the button below to listen!
Receive my weekly podcast directly to your inbox I promise not to spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Transcend: The New Science of Self-Actualization
- Episode 127: Learning to Tolerate Risk Pt. 1: Security Needs
- Episode 128: Learning to Tolerate Risk Pt. 2: Growth Needs
- Episode 129: Learning to Tolerate Risk Pt. 3: Balancing Security & Growth