I track my years by the books I read, and so it’s the perfect time to share with you some of my favorite 2023 reads. Join me on the podcast as I give you some top picks in literary fiction, health, history, memoir, and self-development.
This podcast will help you:
- Discover new reading genres and authors
- Develop perspective about life through the eyes of others
- Commit to positive health practices for greater well-being
Connect on Instagram @dr.melissasmith
Don’t miss out on weekly podcast episodes. Subscribe here to receive new episode drops in your inbox each week.
Subscribe on iTunes Have you subscribed to my podcast yet? If not, I’d highly encourage you to do so today. I have some really great podcast episodes coming up and I would hate for you to miss them. Click here to subscribe on iTunes so you never miss an episode! And while you’re subscribing and feeling extra loving, please leave me a review as well! Just click here to review, and select “Ratings & Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you so much! I’m also on Spotify! Click the button below to listen!
Receive my weekly podcast directly to your inbox I promise not to spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Heart Minded: How to Hold Yourself and Others in Love by Sarah Blondin
- Outlive: The Science and Art of Longevity by Peter Attia, MD
- Red Famine: Stalin’s War on Ukraine by Anne Applebaum
- Building a Life Worth Living: A Memoir by Marsha M. Linehan
- The Covenant of Water by Abraham Verghese